1/8 Jagdpanther 130 for Sale

Please post details of anything RC Tank or Model related items you have for sale, or anything you are looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
karma99
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1/8 Jagdpanther 130 for Sale

Post by karma99 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Hi all

I'm looking to sell my 1/8 RC Jagdpanther No. 130 which was originally owned by Humpy (RIP - I was so sorry to read of his passing).

It's in great condition and still has all of the brilliant work and extras that were done to it including the phosphor bronze tracks, Benedini sound unit, smoker, amazing detailing and I've recently put a brand new Odyssey Extreme 30 Battery put in it. It also has a camera and remote unit installed although I have to confess that I've never tried that out. All the electronics sit in a very neat tray with quick connectors and it is a brilliantly clean piece of engineering.
It has 2 minor cosmetic issues (the MG barrel has snapped off and a pin that holds one of the tools to the side is loose) both of which can be fixed with a spot of super glue.
It comes fully running and ready to go with the modded RC gear (with it's own rechargeable battery) and with a box of spare bits - wheel rubbers, track pins, etc.

For anyone new to larger RC tanks, 1/8 is a handy scale as it can be picked up by hand (I can do it solo and with 2 people it's very easy) and happily fits into the boot of your average hatchback so it's something you can take anywhere without any planning or special equipment.

It will need collecting - I'm in Portsmouth - or buyer can arrange a courier.

Looking for offers around £1500

I can provide pictures of it all on request
Drop me a message here or email me on *Email removed after sale to stop spam*

Cheers,
Pete
Last edited by karma99 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

karma99
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 1/8 Jagdpanther 130 for Sale

Post by karma99 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 am

SOLD